Every girl dreams of her wedding day from the time she was a little girl. But, in all honesty, the few days before that blissful day can be utter horror! So much so, that it leaves poor little bride-to-be with the jitters until the morning after, when she wakes up as Mrs. Husband’s Name, to attack that huge pile of wedding gifts! But, alas! And, oh so often, by the time she’s done a-ripping, she feels dumped with a whole lot of stuff, she never really needed in the first place. With personalized bride gifts, you will save the bride from this nightmare of sorts.
Here are a few things that can never go wrong
- Women are absolutely sentimental. And nothing spells sentiment better than a photograph! So give her a picture both of you’ll love, in an exquisite Swarovski or handcrafted personalized photo frame. Better still, if you don’t want to spare the dough, gift her personalized digital photo frame. That way, it saves you the hassle of picking ONE great picture, because let’s face it, we girls love ALL our pictures! Load all those great clicks onto the frame, from the wild college ones to the stressed ones of her picking out her wedding dress!
- CHOCOLATE is the golden word for almost anything. Whether it’s friendship or love, nothing says it better than chocolate. What’s more? It’s a known aphrodisiac for women! But can you really gift chocolate to someone on her wedding day? Sure you can! Just like the Christmas advent calendar chocolate box, make her a personalized “chocolate forever box”. Compile an assortment of exotic candy in a beautifully personalized box with the couples names encrypted on the front. Chocolates are one such personalized bride gifts that will be loved always.
- A day into the wedding and the bride is going to realize that she has a lot more jewelry than she had 24 hours ago. Putting all that jewelry away could be a headache unless one of her thoughtful friends gifts her personalized trinket holder. Keeping track of who gave you which bracelet can’t be easy 30 years down the line. But, she can’t ever forget just who gave her that beautiful silver trinket box, especially if it’s got a message from you to her engraved in it!
- Every wedding gift list has to include the inevitable – jewelry. But what will make your gift stand apart is a piece of jewelry with her initials engraved on it.
- My personal favorite would be an assortment of gifts in one huge box. There’s funky, naughty stuff easily available everywhere. Pick stuff she would use every day and still make her laugh. So pick the places a new bride spends the most time in – you guessed right – The kitchen and the bedroom. Get her a pair of funny coffee mugs with their animated selves printed on! Personalize the mugs still by getting their names and the day of their wedding printed on too! You could replace the mugs with a plate or cocktail glasses (whatever they use most) with the same print on it-you know best! And for the bedroom, get them a pair cushions with naughty tag lines on them- maybe one saying “yes” and the other saying “no”! These personalized bride gifts will definitely reassure your girlfriend that those jitters were only momentary and the best if yet to come!